Classic Hits 103.9 WLPO

News from the Illinois Valley

Dehumidifier may have started rural fire

Posted by wlpo on August 9, 2016

Apparently a dehumidifier had been working too long and may have been the cause of a Tuesday morning fire.  The Dekalb County Sheriff’s office says Shabbona and Paw Paw firemen came to 1785 south Paw Paw Road in rural Earlville to extinguish a small fire about 9:20am.

The home owner was home at the time, but there were no injuries. No other details were listed.

Advertisements

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

 
%d bloggers like this: