Classic Hits 103.9 WLPO

News from the Illinois Valley

Firemen respond to alarm at Mendota business

Posted by wlpo on June 12, 2016

Smoke set off an alarm in a Mendota business Saturday afternoon, but, firemen always prepare for the worst.  Assistant Chief Brian Fisher said his personnel went to the Plano Molding building at 1800 Hume Drive about 12:50pm Saturday.

On the second floor, an electrical relay in the furnace room caused a lot of smoke but no fire.  Firemen brought in fans to air out the room. There were no injuries.  Firemen were on the scene for 45 minutes.

 

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

 
%d bloggers like this: