Classic Hits 103.9 WLPO

News from the Illinois Valley

Cause of Saturday house fire in Princeton declared accidental

Posted by wlpo on December 8, 2015

A house fire Saturday morning in Princeton has been ruled accidental.

Princeton Fire Chief Chuck Woolley says the cause of the fire on Ina Avenue was a Terracotta wood burner on a porch of the house. He says the wood burner wasn’t extinguished completely before everyone went to bed.

Woolley says he still called the fire marshal to look at the fire because of the extent of damage. The Reinhardt family has been displaced.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

%d bloggers like this: