Classic Hits 103.9 WLPO

News from the Illinois Valley

Faulty heating unit closes Spring Valley McDonalds

Posted by wlpo on March 17, 2015

The Spring Valley McDonalds is open for business after a smoky start to the day.

Firefighters were called out to the fast food joint at 5:30 Tuesday morning for smoke in the lobby. Investigators think a faulty heating unit on the roof sent smoke into the restaurant. Everyone was evacuated until the building was aired out. Firefighters left the scene just before 6:30.

The manager was told to call the health department and have the heating unit fixed before they open back up for business.

Advertisements

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

 
%d bloggers like this: