Classic Hits 103.9 WLPO

News from the Illinois Valley

Stove Catches Fire Inside Spring Valley Home

Posted by wlpo on September 24, 2013

A fire is out on the southeast side of Spring Valley.

A call came out just after 9am Tuesday morning for smoke showing at a home in the 100 block of East Devlin Street.  Ladd Fire Department helped Spring Valley firefighters put the fire out in about five minutes.

Firefighters think a stove malfunctioned, causing the blaze.  No one was hurt.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

 
%d bloggers like this: