Classic Hits 103.9 WLPO

News from the Illinois Valley

Grease Fire In Ottawa Leaves Four People Without A Home

Posted by wlpo on September 23, 2013

Four people are without a home after a kitchen fire in Ottawa.

Ottawa fire crews were called to a one-story house on West Madison Street yesterday morning just before 11.  Captain Steve Haywood says the fire destroyed the homes kitchen and living room.  Two cats were rescued and taken to a local vet.  The renters in the home got out okay.

The home is owned by Denny McGill of Marseilles.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

 
%d bloggers like this: