Classic Hits 103.9 WLPO

News from the Illinois Valley

Malden house fire keeps crews busy Wednesday

Posted by wlpo on September 18, 2013

Fire and smoke damaged a house in Malden.  The fire started late Wednesday morning, possible because of a dryer, and spread through the house.

Ladd, Princeton and Seatonville Fire Departments joined Malden Fire in putting the fire out. 10-33 Ambulance was also called. Everyone in the home was able to make it safely out.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

 
%d bloggers like this: