Classic Hits 103.9 WLPO

News from the Illinois Valley

La Salle grade school evacuated due to garbage can fire

Posted by wlpo on September 5, 2013

          There’s something about boys restrooms that make them prone to small fires.  Northwest School in La Salle was evacuated late Thursday morning after a fire started in a boys’ restroom garbage can.  The La Salle Fire Department was called but a school employee put the fire out using an extinguisher before firefighters arrived.

          School officials are investigating.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

 
%d bloggers like this: