Classic Hits 103.9 WLPO

News from the Illinois Valley

House Fire In Ottawa

Posted by wlpo on December 24, 2011

A west side home in Ottawa was damaged by fire.

Firefighters were called out to a home in the 800 block of West Washington Street Friday night. Shannon Lowman lives at the home but is okay.

Firefighters had the main fire out in a few minutes but hung around to put out smoldering insulation. They think the fire was caused by an electrical issue.

A damage estimate to the home is 45 thousand dollars with another 30 thousand dollars in estimated content loss.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

 
%d bloggers like this: