Classic Hits 103.9 WLPO

News from the Illinois Valley

House Fire In Streator

Posted by wlpo on April 6, 2010

Everyone’s okay after a fire Saturday on the east side of Streator.

The fire was at a home 116 ½ South Everett Street, just behind Cheapseats Bar and Grill.  People were in the house when the fire started but were able to get out unharmed.

Fire officials were able to contain the fire to a bedroom.  They believe the cause is electrical.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

 
%d bloggers like this: