Classic Hits 103.9 WLPO

News from the Illinois Valley

Explosion At Home In Sandwich

Posted by wlpo on August 12, 2009

A family in Sandwich is without a home, at least for the time being after an explosion.

Sandwich firefighters responded to an explosion Monday night. Upon their arrival, firefighters say they smelled a strong odor of chlorine. They think people living at the home mixed a couple brands of chlorine in the kitchen, causing the explosion.

A man, woman, and child were in the house at the time of the explosion. They were all taken to area hospitals.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

 
%d bloggers like this: